Beijing Satellite TV Installation | Super DishHD IPTV Subscription | Renewal in Shanghai , Beijing , Shenzhen , Guangzhou !

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1733|Reply: 0

About Global IPTV Pacage | Worldwide TV Channels [ Promote this link! ]

Post time: 2021-02-05 14:02:51
|Show all posts
About Global TV Package
Tv channel is subject to change without notice ! So please not ask why we miss so many tv channels…We refuse to accept any complain.

1).Although it has excellent picture quality and can watch stably most tv channels but not stable ( TV channels will increase or reduce or disappear suddenly and then be back after hours or one day or several days and no one knows what happen because it is from overseas,We can’t control this situation. So i not suggest you want to order this package.)Once you bought this package , Money can’t refund to you. I must state it clear before you decide to buy this package.(other packages are no this situation)

2).The system has worked for3 years. Sometimes one country's all tv channels or partly disappear suddenly, then it is back after another day. So it is not so stable. The only good thing for this package-you can watch stably some tv channels. The system often supended more than 12 days on october in 2019.

3).We can’t decide when the system will be shutdown. If the system suspend or your countries' tv channels disappear, we can’t refund you, so I suggest that you had better not order this package. Please choose our other stable tv packages.

4).We have no any commitments to this package including duration of viewing. once you book this package, it contains one year subscription fee unless the system is shut down or go bankrupt.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Archiver|BJSTN

2021-10-23 03:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068027 sec., 10 queries

BJSTN!, WeChat : tvrobox , Mail: bjdstv@gmail.com  © 2021

Satellite TV Subscription and Renewal Worldwide !

To Top